Here's a list of the workshops and discussions for 2017. Check out the time schedule here! (last update: 28 sept.)
- DJ Workshop for Womxn - more info - Time: 17.00 - 20.00
- Introduction to Acroyoga - more info - BRING YOUR OWN MAT - Time: 12.00 - 14.00
- Powertools against the Power! - more info - Time: 12.00 - 17.00 (two sessions of 2,5h)
- Intersectionality and afrofeminism - more info - discussion organised by Mwanamke Collectif Afroféministe Belge - Time: 14:00 - 16:00
- “You don't want people to think you're a whore" - Slut shaming in the context of sex work - This workshop is full - more info - Time: 14:00 - 15:30
- Bottom up - growing a better future - more info - Time: 15:30 - 16:30
- Taking up space - empowering fatness more info - Time: 16:00 - 19:00
- Queer Edge - more info - workshop hosted by Queertopia - Time: 16:30 - 19:00
- Don´t holla at me – workshop against street harassment - This workshop is full - more info - Time: 12:00 - 15:00
- De-naturalizing our visual communication. Collective exercises in feminist design - limited space/ sign-up required - more info - Time: 12:00 - 15:00
- Intro to rugby - limited space/ sign-up required - more info - Time: 13:00 - 14:30
- Pro-choice movement in Poland: from 8th March Manifa'2000 to The Black
Protest'2017 - more info - Time: 15:00 - 17:00
- Just For The Record — changing the narrative, empowering collective writing session on Wikipedia - limited space/ sign-up required - more info - Time: 15:00: 19:00
- ‘Fucking While Feminist’: Some Thoughts on Consent - more info - Time: 17:00 - 19:00
- Abortion rights and gender justice: Abortion activism – putting abortion access in our own hands. Talk by Women help Women - more info - Time: 17:00 - 19:00
LAST YEAR's PROGRAMME
On friday 5-7 pm, we'll kick off the festival with a writing & performing workshop "Next generation speaks" presented by Warrior Poets. Limited space/sign up required. More info here.
This workshop is hosted in collaboration with Sorry We're Open, a neighborhood fest about migration, organized by the Side Room.
Saturday and Sunday
On Saturday and Sunday, there will be a day program full with workshops, lectures and discussions on a wide variety of topics. The time-schedule can be found here.
- Do fictive images have tangible consequences? more info
- My feminism will be intersectional or it will be bullshit. limited space/ sign-up required. more info
- Sexism in neuroscience and the need for (queer)feminist theory in natural science. more info
- Is representation through gender quotas emancipatory? more info
- I´d really LOVE to watch that! How to feminist/ queer up porn! more info
- Heavy menstrual pain – part of the deal? more info
- 'Not your room tonight' - Panel discussion on the importance of safer spaces and partial exclusion. more info
- Trans health in the Netherlands: State of the art? more info
- Decolonize Beauty and our Bodies - by University of Colour. more info
- Make your own band! Limited space/ sign up required. more info
- GRRRL* Gangs against Streetharassment. (partially) limited space/ sign up required more info
- Mobiele smederij / Mobile Blacksmith Shop. more info
- International pro choice activism. more info
- “What the F…” – workshop working through radical feminist performance art and other artpractices you need to deal with society. more info
- Gentle introduction to Linux - by Hacking Feminism. more info
We will also host a film program, with Q&A's with some of the producers. Click here for more info.
To check out what happened last year and in 2014, click the links.